On 01/04/08 I had no power in Sandringham for 7 hours! My Power Box allowed me to carry on working on my computer, which was also connected to my portable phone and hi fi, for those 7 hours! Brilliant! My Power Box, I can confidently say, has been a useful investment and has paid for itself over and over. I am thrilled!
Jason from Sandton says:
Hi there, I have just received my power boxes from you and am writing to say thank you very much for such a great product.
Your delivery was awesome, and the units themselves are working beyond my expectations.
Fantastic product and I look forward to purchasing more and recommending to others.
GREAT POWER SAVING TIPS! - CLICK HERE
Please note that there is an approximate 5-8 days lead time due to demand.
Have the confidence to know that power outages will not disrupt your business - winter is here!
Seamless Switchover When Power Fails
Powerboxes are perfectly suited for your home and office. No noise, automatic switch over to back-up power for your PC's, TV, DVD, Printer, P.O.S., emergency lamp etc for 8 hours power back-up.
To decide what model in the range to order, decide what equipment you want to keep going in case of a power failure, then calculate the watts from the following table, if it is less than the model's output, choose that model on the order page.
- Television, Satelite dish, Decoder, DVD Total 295 watt
- Computer with 17"/19" screen 220 watt
- Server 220 watt
- Laserjet printer 250 watt
- Inkjet printer 120 watt
- 4-in-1 Laserjet printer/copier/scanner 450 watt
- Small-Medium Microwave oven 800 watt
- Fish tank pump/heater combo up to 1100 watt
- Garage Door Motor 300 watt
- Gate Motor 300 watt
- Standing Lamp with 11watt fluo bulb 11 watt
- House lights (depending on the bulb size) 60 watt
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT RECOMMENDED to use with a powerbox
Fridge/Freezer 300-800 watt
Kettle 1200 watt
Go to the FAQ page if you are still uncertain what to choose.
About the Powerbox
- Automatic emergency power for 8 hours.
- Ideal For PC's, Servers, TV's, VCR's and other home appliances.
- Seamless switchover when power fails.
- Powerboxes are perfectly suited for your home and office.
- No noise, automatic, seemless switch-over to back-up power for your PC's, TV, DVD, Printer, P.O.S., server, lamps, hifi etc.
- Power box battery has a neat and compact design.
- UPS box conveniently delivered to your door in a week.
Two different UPS ranges are available:
- Do-It-Yourself range, (plug in and use)
- Heavy Duty Range (Need an electrician to wire into your mains distribution board).
To decide what model in the range to order, decide what equipment you want to keep going in case of a power failure, then calculate the watts. If it is less than the model's output, choose that model on the order page.
CLICK HERE to download more information on the Emergency Power System Powerbox.